Canon Printer Error 6000 is one of the most common errors which pop up quite frequently. It appears when users attempt to print any documents on the device. The Paper jam issue is the main reason behind this error.
Here, in this post, we will have a brief discussion about such a Canon printer error. Just read this post thoroughly. We have listed some effective and tested solutions to mitigate the issue. But before that, you have to know the exact cause of this problem. So, take a look below and find the proper reason.
How “Canon Printer Error 6000” Occurs:
The Canon printer error code 6000 can be caused because of many factors. We will discuss some possible reasons here:
- Ink Cartridge Holder is Stuck
- Possible Paper Jam inside Canon Printer
- Paper feed Tray is Not Set Properly
- Blockage to Paper Feed Tray From Inside Or Outside
- Scratched Line Feed Or Sensor Unit
- Multiple Printing Commands Overload
- Connection problem
- Printer Driver issue
- Foreign Object, Dust Obstacles, Or Small Paper Pieces Stuck in the Paper path
Quick Solution of Canon Printer Error 6000:-
- Disable your printer
- Go to the stop and reset button
- Then go to the Power on button
- While using the power on button discharge the stop or reset button
- Press the stop and reset button while you are at the power on button
- Discharge the power on button
- You need to wait till the idle message is viewed that takes very little time.
- Once the idle message is displayed you need to open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
- Take out both the black and color cartridges after lifting the cover of the cartridge holder.
- Go back to the cartridge cover holder and disable the printer
- Move to the top cover and enable the printer again
- When the printer is initialized -> go back to the cartridges.
Related Blog: Canon Pixma MG2520 Wireless Setup
Solution – 2
- Go to stop and reset and press the button and wait and see till it starts automatically.
- Discharge the stop and reset button and see that the printer restarts.
- Look for some time.
- I hope this will fix your error. for more check this blog.