If you are a multilingual person and uses any Android device, then you might want a way to quickly switch between languages on your device. Well, if you use Google’s keyboard on your Android smartphone, then there is a way to do so. Gboard is one of the most popular and commonly used keyboards among Android device users. Google’s keyboard comes with an ability to switch the languages on your Android device. You can do that using a simple shortcut on the keyboard. And not only this, but you can easily add the languages to it. Using this keyboard on any of your Android devices is much more comfortable and convenient. And if you want to switch between the languages on Gbaord and don’t know how to do that, then here, you will get to know everything about this.
In the following article, we have mentioned the procedure that you can apply to change the language on Gboard on your Android devices. So, please read the complete article to proceed with the method.
The Method for Changing the Keyboard Language on Gboard on an Android Device
To change the keyboard language on Gboard on your Android device, you will need to go through the procedure that we have mentioned in this article. The method is easy to follow and includes some simple steps that any of the Android device users can go through. So, now, let’s not wait anymore and move towards the process. Here’s what you need to do to proceed:
The Steps to Change the Gboard Language on an Android Device
Follow the below-mentioned steps to proceed with the method for changing the keyboard language on Gboard on the Android device.
- To get started, firstly, open any messaging app on your Android device or if you want, you can just change the language in any way. Open any of the apps like Google Play Store or Google Search.
- Now, go to the settings and tap on the search bar. After this, the Gboard will open up on your device.
- And now, tap and long-press on the Spacebar. And keep holding the Spacebar until you see the options for changing the language.
- And finally, choose and tap on the preferred language from the menu. This way, you can change any languages on your Android device.
- To add any regional languages in the Gboard, go to the settings search bar and search for the “Keyboard”.
- Now, in the search bar, you will need to enter the “Languages and the Input”.
- Go to the “Virtual Keyboard” option and select the “Gboard” for keyboard settings.
- Tap on the option of “Languages” and then select the “Add Keyboard” button that you will see at the bottom of your screen.
- And at last, choose the language for the keyboard and complete the process by tapping on “Done”.
And that’s all. You have successfully added the language to the Gboard. Isn’t this the simplest way to use Gboard on an Android device? You can try these steps anytime. And to stay updated and read more articles like this, you can take a tour of our website.