In this article, we will discuss how you can create Instagram Guides on Android and iOS. Facebook has recently introduced a new feature, “Instagram Guides” on Instagram apart from other features like “Vanish Mode” and “Reels.” This newly introduced feature has fascinated users a lot, as it can recommend them regarding places, posts, products, and more.
So, here comes the point on how you can organize and share Instagram Guides on Android and iOS. Below we have mentioned the ways regarding the same:
How to Create and Share Instagram Guides?
To create and share Instagram Guides, you need to first make sure that your Instagram app is up to date. Once you are sure about it, you can follow the steps mentioned below for the same:
- To get started with the procedure, you need to first launch the Instagram app.
- You need to further click on the “Profile” tab situated at the bottom of your screen.
- Then tap on the “+” button located at the top right corner of your device’s screen.
- Further, select the option “Guides” appearing in the pop-up menu.
- You then get three options from which you can choose your desired one:
- The very first option that can be seen is “Places,” which lets you choose your most liked places and recommend them to your followers.
- The second option is “Products,” which lets you select your list of favorite products that your users might love to go through.
- The third option is the “Post.” You may select this one to recommend your organized posts to the followers.
- You may select the desired option according to your requirements.
- Once you are done selecting your preferred option, you need to opt for the desired brand and then select the product you want to recommend.
- Further, write an appropriate title and then accordingly add a caption.
- Click on “Next” situated on the upper right corner of your screen.
- Finally, press the “Share” button to share the created guide on your Instagram profile.
- You can also save it as a draft if you want to share it after a while.
How to Find Instagram Guides?
You can figure out Guides with the help of a separate new tab on your profile. The icon of Instagram Guides looks similar to a booklet, and it can be figured out between the icon for the tagged photos and the photo grid.
The Guides can also be explored from the “Explore” tab, and you can even share them in your direct messages and stories.
So, these were the steps with the help of which you can easily create and share Instagram Guides with your friends and family. It’s entertaining, and it has been made available to all the users across the world. With the help of Instagram Reels, the users can easily recommend their most loved stuff to their followers.