It’s time for trick or treating as we approach the end of October, popular for Halloween. Who wouldn’t want to scare their friends by putting on their best costumes? Well, how about adding a little more fun to the same?
Using spooky sounds whenever anyone arrives at your doorstep sounds fun, isn’t it? Of course, you’re going in the right direction if you think that you can use some crazy Halloween sounds with the help of your doorbell. Nest Hello video doorbells is a doorbell with the security and intelligence of a Nest camera. Focusing on its usage in the Halloween season, the Nest Hello video doorbells not only changes the sounds of the doorbell but makes visitor announcements.
Most of you might have been unfamiliar with its additional features, and sound change is one of them. Do you want to know more about how it’s done?
How to use Spooky Sounds for Nest Hello Video Doorbells?
The steps to use the spooky sounds for Nest Hello video doorbells are:
- Launch the Nest app on your iOS or Android device.
- A pop-up menu will appear presenting the information regarding the Halloween theme. Hit the ‘Browse Themes’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you land on the ‘Doorbell Theme’ menu, select the ‘Spooky Sounds’ option, and it’ll be activated.
- In case the pop-up menu doesn’t appear, select the doorbell for which you want to change the sound.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon on the top-right corner of the screen, and you’ll be headed to the video doorbell settings menu.
- In the next window, locate the ‘Doorbell Theme’ option and click on the same.
- Mark the option for ‘Spooky Sounds’ to activate the Halloween sounds.
That was pretty easy, isn’t it? Well, not a lot of accessories provide you such creative features for your festive season. Therefore, if you have a Nest Hello video doorbell installed at your place, you’ve just got lucky.
Undoubtedly, setting up spooky tunes and sounds is an interesting idea to scare your friends and other visitors. However, make sure that it is not harming your little ones. If you think that the idea is spooky for the kids at your place, or is annoying, follow the same steps mentioned above and unmark the checkbox for ‘Spooky Sounds.’ The settings will be reversed, un-activating the feature.