The health and fitness app, Fitbit Versa, has impressive and useful features. The users who have this app on their watch are very much impressed with its performance. However, if you want to change time zones as per your convenience and frequently, you may not find Fitbit showing the accurate time. But, you can fix this problem in a few minutes. Before you take any step to make changes, you have to make sure that Fitbit Versa displays the exact or correct time or not when you sync it with your Smartphone. If your health and fitness watch is not showing that, you will need to restart your Fitbit Versa.
Fitbit Versa: How to Change Time Using the App
If you want to change the time using the Fitbit Versa app, follow the below-given steps.
- First of all, you will need to open the Fitbit Versa app on your smartphone.
- Then, you will need to click on the “Today” option appearing at the screen bottom.
- After that, click on your avatar located in the left corner at the top of the app.
- Further, you will need to click on the Advanced option.
- If you have iPhone, you will see the option “Set automatically” appearing under the time zone.
- If the option is turned off, then click on the switch to turn it on. If it is not showing the correct time, turn off this option and click on Time Zone.
- Further, you will need to set the overall things manually.
- If you have Android, then you will need to click on the option “Advanced.”
- After then, instead of seeing “Set automatically,” you will see the option “Automatic time zone.
- You will need to click on the Automatic time zone option to set the time.
Fitbit Versa: How to Change Time on Your Computer
- First of all, you will need to open the desired browser that you want.
- Then, click on fitbit.com to log in.
- Further, you will need to go to the top right and click on the gear icon.
- You will find the Settings option appearing as a gear icon on the top-right screen.
- Now, the users will need to tap on Personal Info.
- Next, the users will need to click on Advanced Settings to search for the Time Zone option.
- Now, you have to choose your correct time zone.
- After choosing the correct time zone, you will need to click on the option ‘Submit.’
How The User Can Switch Between 12 And 24-Hour Clock
- The users will need to open their preferred browser.
- Then, they have to move to fitbit.com.
- Click on the link to log in.
- Now, tap on the gear icon appearing at the top right.
- Further, you have to choose Settings when the drop-down menu appears to you.
- Next, you have to tap on the option ‘Personal Info.’
- Now click on Advanced Settings to search for Clock Display Time.
- Now, you have to choose the clock that you want.
- After completing the process, tap on the option ‘Submit.’
- Clicking on the Submit option will help you to save the changes that have been made.
These are the overall steps that will be proved immensely helpful to you. Now, you know how to change time and switch between 12 and a 24-hour clock. Fitbit is a great piece of technology that people can wear around their wrists. It helps them to measure their heart rate, steps, and many other things daily. You can use it to track your sleeping pattern, store and listen to music, receive text notifications and calls, track GPS during exercise, and pay for items. Besides, Fitbit Versa helps you to monitor levels of oxygen in your blood. Apart from these, Fitbit Versa can be used to know about the various functions that a person does during his sleeping hours. It can measure the duration of deep and light sleep and the rapid eye movement during your sleeping hours.