Visually appealing and informative infographics play an essential role in your social media success. Interactive visuals help you in communicating with your audience in a better way and helps them to process the information much faster. Excellent design makes you look good and allows you to make a good first impression on your audience. But graphic designing needs some level of expertise to create stunning graphics. However, there are some tools that non-designers can use to create visually appealing graphics in minutes.
In this article, we will mention the five best and easy-to-use graphic designing tools that anyone can use to create amazing graphics:
Canva is one of the best applications that enables you to create stunning graphics in no minutes. Canva has a very intuitive and easy to use interface, and it doesn’t require advanced-level skills to create graphics. Features of Canva:
- Canva offers a drag and drops feature that enables you to design presentations, social media graphics, posters, flyers, invitations, etc.
- You can edit your graphics with multiple filters and advanced photo editing tools.
- Canva users can upload their multimedia files or can access Canva’s stock library images.
- You can also select different types of fonts and add text, stickers, borders, frames, etc.
- Its iPad version enables users to create designs and collaborate on projects.
Desygner helps non-designers or beginners create stunning graphic content for social media, ads, business cards, presentations, flyers, etc. Features of Desygner:
- Desygner is a simple yet powerful tool that comes with a Drag and Drop feature.
- You can change images, fonts, colors, text, and can work with layers and effects.
- Desygner offers a vast library of beautiful templates suitable for different types of industries and styles.
- You can access multiple royalty-free images, icons, shapes, and pre-made banners.
- The app allows you to share your designs in high resolutions via email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Snappa enables you to create stunning media graphics for social media, ads, emails, and blogs. Features of Snappa are:
- You can make a perfect sized image to produce stunning graphics.
- Snappa gives you access to multiple pre-made templates that enables you to create more professional graphics.
- It provides access to more than 4000000 free and high-resolution images, which you can use to make visually appealing graphics.
- You can add more than 200 fonts and more than 100000 vectors and shapes.
- You can directly share your graphics on various social media accounts.
Gravit Designer is a full-featured vector graphic designing app that can be accessed across all platforms. Features of Gravit Designer:
- With its vector tools, you can easily create shapes, lines, and points.
- You can create different mock-ups and wireframes.
- You can use different colors, photo effects, and can make lighting adjustments.
- You can apply multiple fills, textures, borders, effects, gradients, and blending modes.
- You can also perform other adjustments and effects like color transformation, blurs, shadows, and more.
Skitch comes with additional built-in features like filters, overlays, and helpful arrows. Skitch app has different functionality from other apps we have mentioned in this list. Features of Skitch are:
- You can use Skitch to annotate images with arrows, shapes, and text and share them with your family and friends.
- You can create smooth lines, scribbles to explain an idea, and add annotate maps.
- It offers other functions like adding highlights, drawing attention, zoom, crop, add text, markup text with highlighter tool, and more.
Good design makes a significant impact on the decision-making process. Companies that display great designs are perceived as more trustworthy and professional. As mentioned above, the tools can help you design visually appealing graphics without any design experience.