What steps do you need to take if your Garmin GPS is not working after the update?
Garmin GPS has always made our work easy by assisting with the GPS and finding our way. Several updates come up, and so we update them so that they function well. But we generally encounter the issues after their update.
Garmin GPS is one such thing that can create trouble for the users. If your Garmin GPS is not working after the update, you can go for the required troubleshooting steps to eliminate the issue. Let us see the steps.
Troubleshooting steps required to fix the bug:
Charge your Garmin device:
At first, you need to ensure that your Garmin device is charged. If your device is not charged, then you need to charge, and then you need to go for a hard reset. But, you should remember that all your data will be formatted.
Go for hard reset now:
- To go for a hard reset, you need to disconnect your device from the power plug.
- You will find the power button at the bottom right corner of the device. Now, press and hold the button for a few seconds. Also, keep your fingers on the screen.
- You will have to press the Yes button on your screen and then follow the instructions that will be displayed on the screen. You can now opt for rebooting the Garmin device. This master reset will clear the software related issues in the device and will help in its functioning.
- Now, you need to ensure that you have plugged the GPS antenna on your Garmin device correctly.
- You can now check your Garmin device properly, whether it is working or not.
These are the required steps you can go for if your Garmin GPS is not working. You can take further assistance by calling on the customer support executives. They will help you out in this concern. Also, they are capable of handling the issue well.