The global “gene therapy” market is likely to grow at an impressive CAGR over the forecast period, owing to recent technological advancements in gene replacement procedures. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled ‘Gene Therapy: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2018 – 2025’ the market is likely to expand at a high rate due to increasing adoption of gene therapy in several countries across the world.
Key Players Operating in The Gene Therapy Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
· Pfizer Inc.
· Novartis AG
· Bayer AG
· GlaxoSmithKline plc.
· Amgen Inc.
· Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
· uniQure N.V.
· bluebird bio, Inc.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/gene-therapy-market-100243
Key Segmentation of Gene Therapy Market:
By Disease Indication
· Genetic disorders
· Cardiovascular diseases
· Neurological conditions
By Type of Vectors
· Viral vectors
· Non-viral vectors
By Type of Cells
· Somatic cells
· Germline cells
· North America (USA and Canada)
· Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
· Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
· Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
· Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
· Comprehensive analysis of the Gene Therapy Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
· Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
· Identifies market restraints and boosters.
· Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.