A Quick Way To Fix Hotmail Not Working on Mac.
Hotmail is the renowned web-based email service to share and transfer information to the other end. Many times it has been reported that a large number of users found difficulty in using the account of Hotmail on their Mac that slowdown the performance of working. Fortunately, you ended up here. Here find a complete solution to fix this issue of Hotmail not working on Mac.
Stick With The Steps To Fix The Issue of Hotmail Not Working on Mac
These are the simple, quick points that you should know to fix the problem of Hotmail not working on Mac.
- To begin the process, open the Mail application on Mac.
- Next Tap on Mail and then move to the preferences.
- Click on account.
- Tap on plus icon to Add account located at the left corner of the screen.
- Enter the correct username and the password and check the account type as POP.
- Check the Incoming mail server setting as the pop- mail.outlook.com
- Now verify the Outgoing mail server as smtp- mail.outlook.com
- Click Sign-in Button.
Get in Touch With The Customer Support Team of Hotmail
This mode is helpful for all those looking for the quick answer or help from the customer support. You can share the problem to the authentic department of the Hotmail to get the answer.else, you can ask others for help as well.
Thus, all the points discussed above is about the Hotmail not working 2020, if you require further support or assistance, you can call directly to their support number to get the immediate feedback.