Facebook is quite popular for updating its features almost every year and bringing new things to its user interface. However, this also calls for the need of updates in your web browser as to make sure that it is compatible with the Facebook’s new updates. Since Google Chrome is known amongst the most dynamic and reliable web browsers, there’s no doubt that one can access all of the latest updates in Facebook without any hassle.
Another issue that is faced by the Facebook users is the “Expand Browser Window” problem. To be specific, this issue is usually faced by the users while they try to view the stories of the other users in their accounts. Hence read this post further to know about how to update Facebook on chrome and fix the “Expand Browser Window” problem as well without any hassle.
Steps To Update Facebook On Chrome
When your Google Chrome is updated, it means that it’ll support all of the latest updates of any website including Facebook’s. Hence, here’s how you can update the Google Chrome or how to update Facebook on chrome to ensure that it support latest version of Facebook.
· Launch Google Chrome, then scroll to the upper right-hand corner, and click on Menu/more” option (3-vertical dots).
· Scroll to the bottom of the list and then hit the “Help” option.
· Select the “About Google Chrome” option and then your Google Chrome will look for the updates. However, if you see the “Google Chrome is up to date,” option, then it means that you ‘re using the latest version of Google Chrome.
· But if the update is available, then it’ll automatically get downloaded and installed as well.
· Hit the “Relaunch to restart your browser” option to refresh the browsing application, and then you can visit the latest version of Facebook into your Google Chrome.
Quick Steps To Expand Web Browser In Facebook
If you have been wondering how to expand my browser in Facebook, then follow the steps mentioned below. However, the steps mentioned here are applicable on google Chrome only.
· At first login to your Facebook account through the Google Chrome (updated version), and then tap on the story that you wish to see.
· Now, if you see the “Expand Browser Window” message, then scroll to the 3-vertical dots menu option and then click on it.
· Next, scroll to the Zoom option and then hit the “+” icon or the Full Screen icon to expand the window.
· Now, the story will automatically adjust accordingly and you can view it without any hassle.
Moreover, if you are facing any further issues such as facebook.com login identify, or anything regarding the above discussed information, then contact the tech-experts at Facebook to get better assistance.