Craft Beer in London, or anywhere else, is beer manufactured by small independent breweries that have small-scale operations, and produce only a limited output per year. They are termed as ‘Craft Beer’ because for these breweries, craftsmanship is what is important.
Craft Beer is extremely flavourful and these small breweries use traditional methods to brew the beer, unlike the machine operated large-scale breweries you find these days. Craft Beer also has a higher alcohol content than regular beer because the brewers use much more refined recipes which gives more room for extra alcohol percentages.
While Craft Beer has a superior flavour and a superior kick to it, it also has many health benefits as it contains antioxidants, proteins and Vitamin B complex, because the brewers use high quality natural ingredients when making it. It is also a good source of silicon, and hops which is used as an ingredient in Craft Beer in London, is supposed to help against declining cognitive functions of the brain.
What health benefits do Craft Beer offer?
- Assists digestion – Beer helps stimulate gastric juices and boosts your digestive powers.
- Decreases the risk of brain disorders – Drinking Craft Beer in moderation has proved to reduce the risk of getting brain disorders such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease – Craft Beer contains more vitamins and minerals which reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Helps prevent diabetes – Craft Beer contain more natural ingredients, rather than sugar and preservatives used in mass-produced beers, and certain studies have shown that drinking Craft Beer can help prevent Diabetes type II.
- Reduces inflammation – Craft Beer helps with injury recovery and relieves symptoms of other health conditions as well.
- Prevents Osteoporosis – The silicon contained in Craft Beer helps prevent bone deteriorating diseases such as Osteoporosis.
After a hard day’s work, I know what I’m going to be searching for, a Craft Beer near me, to help me relax and unwind, and stay healthy.