The mix of honey and cinnamon has been used for hundreds of years in the traditional Chinese and Ayurveda and a healing method based 5000 decades back in India. So the two components with exceptional healing skills have a lengthy history for a home remedy. Cinnamon is one of the earliest spices known to humanity, and honey fame has lasted throughout history. Cinnamon’s vital oils and honey enzyme that produces hydrogen peroxide adapt both “anti-microbial” foods to help halt the development of bacteria and fungi.
Honey and cinnamon combination is used as a drink flavoring and medicinal use. They are also utilized as alternatives to classic food preservatives because of their powerful antifungal properties.
Additionally, it’s well worth mentioning that honey is popularly called ‘Yogavahi’ in regenerative medicine, meaning “the carrier of their healing values of these herbs into the cells and cells.” It’s thought that when coupled with another chemical (e.g., an herb or spice) at a formula, the distinctive grade of honey enriches the medicinal properties of the formulation and assists them in achieving the deeper cells within your body more efficiently. Honey and cinnamon, which can be among those most amazing mixtures, was reported to become quite a natural remedy for all ailments and a formulation for all health advantages:
1) Avoid HEART DISEASES: Employ honey and cinnamon powder on bread rather than butter or cheese and regularly eat it for breakfast. It’s thought that in the long term, this honey and cinnamon recipe will assist in preventing blockages in blood vessels, including heart attacks and hypercholesterolemia.
2) Alleviate ARTHRITIS pain: Apply a paste made from those two ingredients onto the affected portion of the body and massage gradually. Drinking green tea with honey and cinnamon daily may also help alleviate stiffness and pain in the joints.
3) Avoid HAIR LOSS: Apply a paste of olive oil, a tbsp of honey, and a tbsp of cinnamon powder before bath, make it for 15 minutes, and scrub.
4) Cure BLADDER INFECTIONS: Mix a tbsp of cinnamon powder and half a tbsp of honey in a glass of hot water and drink. This honey and cinnamon beverage recipe will help destroy the germs in the urinary system.
5) Reduced CHOLESTEROL: Add honey into cinnamon powder blended in boiled water or green tea and beverage. This drink can help reducing cholesterol levels in your body.
6) Relieve COLD: Make a glass of honey water mixed with a pinch of cinnamon powder to help enhance your immune system through the cold months. It’s likewise valuable in clearing the sinuses.
7) Boost LONGEVITY: Regularly take cinnamon and honey tea to fortify your immune system and guard your entire body against bacterial and viral attacks. Just add honey and sprinkle a little cinnamon powder into your favorite tea.
8) Fights ACNE: Mix honey with cinnamon powder, make a paste of it, and use it to the acne and dark circles before sleeping and washing off the morning after.
9) Promote WEIGHT LOSS: For honey and cinnamon weight-loss outcome, daily drink a combination of a tsp of honey using half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder boiled in plain water in an empty stomach in the morning about half an hour before breakfast.
Cinnamon comes with insulin fostering land (water-soluble chemicals known as polyphenol form A polymers) that can increase insulin action approximately 20 fold and may reap individuals who have elevated sugar levels. Additionally, read the honey hibernation diet concept to discover how honey results in this metabolizing of cholesterol and fatty acid, gives a fuelling mechanism to your body, maintains blood glucose levels balanced, and allows our healing hormones to put with burning body fat stores.
The honey and cinnamon mix, besides being an excellent possible remedy for numerous disorders, its aromatic, sweet, and hot flavor is also a perfect fit for your palate. The mix adds a magical effect to the flavor of cakes, bread, snacks, and rolls. In addition, it will be proven to create many winning recipes from the sphere of delectable food, like the famed, easy-to-make, children’s favorite classic – honey and cinnamon butter toast!