From flagship models to the usual handset, OnePlus has produced impressive models over the years.
OnePlus considered ambitions to create flagship models with better speed, performance and especially cutting the edges according to the fans’ preferences. However, in a recent event, the company shifted its focus to create flagship premium choices. OnePlus is growing its brand and is involving itself more in the U.S. instead of the Chinese brand. And as a result, OnePlus falls into the price category of Google, Samsung, and Apple. The changes are visible, as it has been rapidly launching smartphones in the market.
Let’s make a quick round across the OnePlus smartphone variation history, which will tell us about the future it beholds with it.
- OnePlus One: It came in the market with Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC, a 5.5 inch 1080p IPS LCD, and 3GB of RAM. The specification of 2014’s creation with the OnePlus One was an impressive one that blew everyone’s mind. It was available in the market with a $299 price rate. There were few problems of poor sound and software with bugs, but it won over with a 5.5-inch screen display.
- OnePlus 2: The OnePlus 2 was launched later in the year 2015 with specifications of a new 64 bit Snapdragon 810, a fingerprint sensor, a bigger battery, OIS on the rear camera, USB Type C, 4 GB of RAM, and an alert slider. It increased the fidelity of the phone, but the specification remained the same as the previous one. However, the model proved as a blender, as it removed NFC support and lacked camera performance. The OnePlus 2 was available at a $329 price rate.
- OnePlus 3: The OnePlus 3 model was available at $399 in the market. The model came with the upgraded processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, and specifications included 64 GB of storage, an AMOLED display, a dash charge, and 6 GB of RAM. However, the battery quality hot dropped to 3,000 mAh.
- OnePlus 3T: The model was available at a $439 price rate. It was a sequential upgrade and included specifications of the Snapdragon 821 chipset, battery power of 3,400 mAh, 128 GB of storage, and 16 MP of front camera.
- OnePlus 5: Among the family of OnePlus models, the OnePlus 5 is known as the first device to feature dual rear cameras. It also upgraded the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset, 128 GB of storage, and 8 GB of RAM. It was available in the market with a $479 price rate.
- ● OnePlus 5T: With the same price rate as its predecessor, it was launched in the market. The model did not offer many internal upgrades, as it included the same specs with Snapdragon 835 and 8 GB of RAM. But it offered a 6-inch display with a 2,160 x 1,080 AMOLED screen, face unlock, and fingerprint sensor on the back.
- OnePlus 6: The model was available at the price rate of $529 in the market. OnePlus 6 came with a bigger display, higher resolution, Snapdragon 845, dual camera with OIS, and water resistance.
- OnePlus 6T: It came for $549 with an in-display fingerprint sensor and made its debut with Android 9 Pie. It was identical to the model OnePlus 6 and offered the same specifications as its predecessor.
- OnePlus 7 & OnePlus 7 Pro: OnePlus 7 was available at the price rate of $630, and the 7 Pro was available at $669. Both models offered Snapdragon 855 SoC, whereas Pro included a triple camera with a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor, Warp Charge, and a pop-up selfie camera.
- OnePlus 7T & OnePlus 7T Pro: OnePlus 7T came at a $599 price rate, and the OnePlus 7T Pro with an $830 price rate. Both the 7T models were designed with the upgrade Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset. Due to the small changes, the 7T Pro was not launched in the US.
- OnePlus 8 & OnePlus 8 Pro: OnePlus 8 came with a $699 price rate, and the 8 Pro with $899. Both the models were given specs of Snapdragon 865, high-quality OLED display, 5G, wireless charging, and 120 Hz display.
- OnePlus 8T: The model OnePlus 8T came with a price rate of $749. This model certainly raised the standard in the U.S. The specs included Snapdragon 865 chip, but in the U.S, it is available in only 12GB of RAM along with 256GB of storage in the U.S.
- onOnePlus 9 & OnePlus 9 Pro: OnePlus 9 model came with a $729 price rate, and the OnePlus 9 Pro with $969. The model OnePlus 9 Pro is considered as most expensive one in the OnePlus series. At a higher price, it is available with a Snapdragon 888 processor, fastest wireless charging, 5G, and 256GB of storage.