Windows 10 has always been one of the best and the leading operating systems in the market. It is a feature-packed operating system that has always provided you with the best computing experience. And now, speaking of the features that it offers to you, it includes the Xbox app, Cortana Integration, Virtual Desktops, print to PDF, and much more than that. Windows 10 allows you to personalize your computer as per your preferences, and that is one of the main reasons for its popularity. Whether you want to change your desktop background or want to change the appearance of the cursor to your default browser, there are multiple ways through which you can personalize your Windows 10 computer. And now, coming to the main topic, if you want to change the size of your desktop icons on your computer, you can do that easily by going through a procedure.
There can be some users who might not be aware of the procedure for customizing the desktop icons size on their Windows 10 computer. If you are also one of them and want to know the way to do so, then you are on the right page. This article will show you the method that you will need to follow to customize the desktop icon size on your computer. So, go on and read the complete article to have a clear description.
The Ways to Customise the Size of the Desktop Icons on Windows 10 Computer
If the icons on your desktop are too big and are taking a lot of space, or if they are too small and you want to resize them, adjusting their size is not a difficult task. Anyone can easily change their size. And for that, all you need to do is go through the correct procedure. Well, here, we have described the way step-by-step. So, let’s not waste any more time and get to the process. Here’s how you can change the size of the desktop icons on your Windows 10 computer:
The Steps to Change the Desktop Icon Size on Windows 10 Computers
Follow the below-mentioned steps to proceed with the method:
- To start the procedure, firstly, switch on your computer system and then right anywhere on your desktop screen.
- After this, a pop-up menu will appear on your screen. Here, you have to select the “View” tab after which you will be provided with three options that are, “Large”, “Medium”, and “Small”. You can click on any of these options. However, by default, the size of the icons on your desktop is Medium.
- And if you want to change your Taskbar icon size on your computer, you can do that by right-clicking anywhere on your desktop, and then a pop-up menu will show up on your computer’s screen.
- In the menu, you will have to click on the option of “Display Settings”.
- After this, in the Display Settings screen, click on the “Select and Layout” option. Here, in the drop-down menu, select and click on the size for your text, apps, and other items. And after this, the changes will be automatically saved.
So, this was the procedure for customizing the desktop or Taskbar icons size on your Windows 10 computer. Try these steps, and if you like this article, then go to our website and read more reports like this.