Siri is one of the most amazing features that Apple has provided to its users within its every device. It is a virtual assistant that responds to your every command. If you own any Apple device, then you possibly have used this great feature. You can use the Siri Virtual Assistant on any of your Apple devices to perform several actions such as making phone calls, sending text messages, or anything. The default settings of all the Apple devices allow Siri to bypass the passcode lock. However, this could allow the thieves or the hackers to make phone calls, send messages, or access your personal information stored on your device. But, Apple has always been so careful about the security of its users. And that is why it has provided a lot of security features as well. And to secure your device along with the information stored in it, you should consider taking some security measures.
Are you also one of the users of any Apple devices? Want to know how you can make Siri safer to use? If yes, then this is the place where you will get to know the methods through which anyone can be able to make Siri more secure to use on any of their devices. In the following article, we are going to provide you with security settings to do that. So, to get to the procedure to enable the security settings, you need to go through the complete article.
The Methods to Tighten the Siri Security
Have you ever wondered what could happen if you lose your device anywhere, or if it gets stolen? The results can be worse, and it can cost you severely. In that case, it’s the best option to block Siri from bypassing your device’s passcode lock. Do you want to know how to do that? Well, blocking Siri from bypassing your passcode is a simple process that anyone can go through. The procedure includes some easy steps that anyone can follow without any difficulties. So now, let’s move ahead and see the steps that you need to follow to tighten Siri’s security. Take a look below:
The Steps to Block Siri from Bypassing Your Device’s Passcode
Here’s what you need to do to make Siri safer to use. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- To get started with the procedure, open the “Settings” app on your Apple device.
- And now, go through the option of “Face ID and Passcode”. Or if your device doesn’t have a Face ID feature, then tap on the “Touch ID and Passcode” option.
- After this, you will be asked to enter your device’s passcode. Before that, make sure that the passcode lock option is enabled on your device.
- And next, you will need to set the option of “Require Passcode” to “Immediately”.
- After reaching the Allow Access When Locked section, toggle off the switch given next to the option of “Siri”. And that’s it. You have successfully disabled the Siri from bypassing your device’s passcode lock.
So, this is how you can use the feature of Siri on your Apple device more safely and securely. Try these steps now. And for more information and updates like this, please stay tuned with us and take a tour of our website.