Why Is Hotmail Not working on iPhone and How to Fix It?
Sometimes due to weak or poor internet signal may cause problems while using a Hotmail account. Not only this but also, there are many other reasons due to which you can see such problems. Well, if you find it difficult to work on a Hotmail account on your iPhone, you need to do something to fix it.
Now the question that arises here is what should you do to fix when Hotmail not working on iPhone? In that case, you can go through this post to get all information. Here you will find all instructions to get rid of this issue.
What Should You Do to Fix Hotmail Not Working Issue?
- First thing first, you should check the wifi network if it is providing optimum internet speed. Poor signal of the internet may create some trouble while using a Hotmail account. So, you can either connect with another wifi network or use mobile data to fix the issue.
- Also, you should check for iOS updates. If any update is pending to install on your iPhone, you should download and install it right away.
- You can check for the update of your web browser on which you are trying to use Hotmail or the Hotmail app. Once the app is updated, you will no longer see such problems
- Moreover, you can restart your iPhone and close the app completely and check if the issue is fixed.
- In addition, you can try to clear cache, cookies, and data from the app to get smoother access.
This is how you will be able to get rid of the Hotmail not working issue. In case, you still find it making trouble in using your Hotmail account, you can connect with the technical support team. The support team is accessible round the clock over a phone call.