Your family pet will require special attention and care during a move. Both getting to the new location and settling into the new home can be difficult on a pet and will take some time. By planning ahead, you can make the journey easier for both you and your pet. Check out more pet moving tips from Arpin Van Lines.
1. Update your pet’s tag
2. Ask for veterinary records.
3. Keep medications and food on hand
4. Seclude your pet from chaos
5. Prepare a first aid kit.
6. Play it safe in the car.
7. Get ready for takeoff.
8. Find a new veterinary clinic and emergency hospital.
9. Prepare your new home for pets.
10. Learn more about your new area.