How to Recover Facebook Account by Identifying Friends
Facebook is an online platform where friends meet, & sends friend requests to various people to connect with people & also connect with family. With the help of Facebook, we share pictures, videos, music, and many more things. The main purpose of Facebook is to bring the people from world over to one place. On Facebook, you can share your thoughts & also what all is going around in the world.
If someday you lost your password or user Id then how to recover my Facebook account by identifying friends There are some ways that are mentioned below that will the user to recover his/her Facebook account. So go through these key steps to recover your Facebook account;
- Firstly go on the Facebook.com from your PC or Facebook app on your phone
- Then click on find my account by providing your email address, phone number, username and then search
- Then you will be shown a list of email addresses, if you are not able to access your account from them
- Then you will have the option, where you can have option to get your account recovered by your trusted account
- Where you go on the Facebook page again & click on the forgot password option
- Then you will be shown your Facebook friends pictures by clicking on it, a code generates & directly sent to your trusted contact
- Then by taking that login code, then taking that login code
- Then use that recovery code from trusted contact for accessing your Facebook account.
- By this way you can recover your official Facebook account with your trusted contacts
So, by going in these ways you can recover your Facebook account with the help of your trusted friends account. However, for recover my Facebook account you can also contact the Facebook customer care representative who will guide the ways on call, to how to recover your account in different ways & the executives are available for the query solution 24*7.