Have you forgotten the Yahoo email password? If so, you can recover it using the recovery steps we have listed here. But you will have to have access to one of the password recovery methods. If you don’t remember the phone number or don’t have access to it, then you can use the alternate email.
Follow these steps for the recovery process:
- First, you have to open Yahoo.com in your favorite web browser.
- Now, click on the Mail menu link from the top corner, and then, you have to click on the Yahoo Mail Forgot Password link from the login form.
- After that, enter the email address and then click on the Continue button to proceed further in the account.
- After that, You have to select one of the verification methods to prove ownership of the account.
- Since you don’t have access to the mobile number, choose the alternate email ID option or you can choose the security question option as well.
- But, in that case, you have to enter the correct answer to the security question.
Once, you’ve verified the account, change the password, and then use that to log in to your account from now on.