How can I book an Air Canada Reservation?
Book your flight with Canada’s largest air carrier, Air Canada, and travel over 200 destinations with outstanding services. With its flexible policies and best-in-class flight facilities, traveling with Air Canada can make your journey comfortable and enjoyable. To make an Air Canada booking, read this article ahead and know the procedure to book a reservation. Air Canada does not only offer flight bookings, but car and hotel bookings too. Keep reading to learn about making a reservation at Air Canada.
How to make a booking at Air Canada?
Making a reservation at Air Canada airlines is not a difficult task. Like other airlines, you can visit the airline’s website and book your flights as per your preferences. Here is the reservation process you can follow to book a flight at Air Canada:
- Open the web browser and visit the Air Canada’s official website. If you have a mobile application, you can also open the application to initiate the booking.
- On the homepage, you will find the flight-related fields to make a booking. Start the process by clicking on the Flight tab.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, select the type of trip you want. You can either select a round trip, a one-way trip, or a Multi-city trip.
- In the next step, select the number of travelers. Choose the number of adults, children, and infants.
- In the From field, select the source airport from which you will board your flight.
- In the To field, select the destination airport.
- Now, select the Travel date from the calendar.
- In case you have a promo code, voucher, or gift card, enter it in the blank mentioning ‘Promo Code.’
- Lastly, click on the Find button to search for all the relevant flights.
- When you find a flight that suits your plan, pick it and follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the point to make a payment.
- On the payments page, choose the mode of payment to complete the payment. You can pay through credit card, net banking, or by other online means of payment.
On completion of your payment, you will get a confirmation about your Air Canada reservations of flights on your registered email ID. Apart from this method, you can also visit the local ticket office or contact the Air Canada customer support to book your flights.