How To Get in Touch With Microsoft Customer Service?
Are you looking for support from the Microsoft service center and need details about it? Microsoft users can contact the service center through different modes for receiving any service related help from a technical executive. You can connect to the customer service team of Microsoft immediately through the available channels. Therefore, if you want to learn that how to contact Microsoft customer support, kindly follow the details from below.
Customer Care Number
- Microsoft users can contact a live agent for assistance by dialing the toll-free phone number anytime 24*7
- Once you dial the customer care number of Microsoft an automated voice gives the choice of options
- Further you can follow the automated voice for redirecting your phone call directly to a live agent of Microsoft
- Afterwards, a live person from Microsoft customer care center answers your phone call and provides the required assistance until you are completely satisfied
Live Chat Service
- Live chat option for connecting Microsoft customer care team is also a suitable approach for receiving direct assistance
- At first you need to visit Microsoft website and launch the live chat box from there
- Then a live agent from Microsoft comes online and you can ask your query to that person through the chat box itself
These are the most convenient ways of contacting Microsoft support for any sort of service related assistance you need from them. Apart from that, you can also send your query to the registered email ID of Microsoft from which they handle all the queries asked by the existing as well as the new customers.