Facebook has been acting strangely ever since the start of 2021. Facebook is slow and does not work at times. In today’s blog, we will be discussing some steps to fix this slow and sluggish error of Facebook.
Steps to fix Facebook account is not working error
- This slow loading or not working may be caused because of a slow internet connection so make sure that you have a strong and stable connection. You may contact your ISP in case you can’t find anything wrong with the router.
- You can also accelerate the loading of your Facebook page with the help of a premium VPN. You can connect to a VPN and solve this problem by shifting to a different server. This may also be helpful in case your internet connection has an issue.
- Cleaning your system and closing unnecessary programs that are running in the background. You can do the same in case you are using a smartphone.
- You need to keep in mind that if you are using an older version of your web browser, then the Facebook page may load slowly leading to this error. You can also try to reinstall your web browser as that may also help.
- You can try reinstalling the Java Script to fix this error too.
- Using third party extensions can divert the speed which can also lead to this error. The only one who can determine the use of an extension is the user himself/herself.
- Any third party apps that you may have downloaded in hopes of getting a better performance out of Facebook may also cause this error.
For more info, contact the Facebook help center. You can also try visiting the Getassist.net website.