Fix Brother Printer Error Code 0b– Brother Printer is a well known and trusted brand which is known for its technology and advanced features, however, the technical issues are common. Brother Printers are the most exceptional quality-oriented printers in the world. Brother Printers provide phenomenal image quality output. There is a wide array of customers spread all across the globe for these printers. However, there are specific issues faced by the users while operating a brother printer. However, there are times when users encounter some issues related to the brother printer. One of the problems that often occur while using it is the brother printer error code 0b. So, we are here to guide you to fix Brother Printer Error Code 0b.
What is Error Code 0b?
Brother Printer error code 0b is a mechanical malfunction of the Brother machine or a malfunction of the black drum unit. Like all mechanical devices over time with constant usage, the working ability of the printer may diorite. There are two ways through which you can Fix Brother Printer error code 0b, by either resolving it or replacing it.
The solution to fix Brother Printer Error Code 0b
Brother Printer error code 0b is a very common issue and can be easily resolved at home with a few simple steps. Go through the below-given points to eradicate this Brother Printer error code 0b. Glimpse on the below steps:
- First and foremost step is to press and hold down the power key to turn the machine off
- Proceed further to disconnect the power cable from the rear end of the printer.
- Wait approximately 30 seconds and then plug the power cord back into the machine.
- To turn on the machine, Press the power key
- Now, if the machine displays “Ready”, the issue has been sorted out
Another Method to Fix the Brother Printer Error Code 0b
But if the message ‘Print Unable 0B’ still appears on your machine’s display, we recommend you to replace the drum unit in the machine. For that follow the steps mentioned below-
- First, ensure that the printer is on and then open the front cover.
- Now remove the toner cartridge and further remove the drum unit from the printer.
- Following this push down the green lock level and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Now take the new drum unit and press until you hear a click sound.
- Further, install the toner cartridge and drum into the printer back.
Hope this blog helped you in resolving the error visit us for more.