Let’s See How to Install Canon Printer Driver in Windows 10
Printers play an important part in our day to day life. It forms an essential part of our modern lifestyle. Its role in offices or home places can’t be ignored as almost everyone needs printing at some time in life.
Mentioned Below are the Easy Steps for Canon Printer Installation!
- Firstly, click on the option of Start and then “Device and Printers” after which the printer page appears.
- Then at the top, you will find add printer option and then click on this option.
- After this, you get a printer setup wizard option and will give an option of “how you want to install the printer” with the help of a USB cable or wired or wireless.
- In the case of a USB, you can install a printer with an LPT port.
- Select the port and click on the “Next” option.
- On the next screen choose the right driver for the printer.
- Lastly, the printer is installed properly.
Now once the above steps are performed then the question of how do I install the Canon printer driver in Windows 10 is answered as the above steps are simple and easy to understand for the users. It is very easy for anyone to install the printer because a few steps and all are done for the installation of it.