How to Fix Brother Printer Error TS-02? – Every user when buying a printer expects good performance and quality printing without any obstacles. Well, Brother printer provides the best work experience with the printers. The new techniques and features launched by the Brother printer brand has made the life of people very easy and comfortable. Despite all this, while using the printer you might face error Ts-02. To solve this you can read this blog which comprises of the complete solution on How to Fix Brother Printer Error TS-02?
What Causes Brother Printer Error Code TS-02 to Occur?
Various reasons cause Brother printer error code TS-02. Some of them are mentioned below:
- This error code might be caused by windows system file damage.
- Your device may have damaged or corrupt files.
- You may also face the issue when you have an improper deletion of applications from the device.
- It can occur because of incomplete installation or uninstallation of the printer.
Steps to Fix Brother Printer Error Code TS-02
Here we have listed the easy and simple steps that will help you to resolve Brother printer error code TS-02:
- First of all, check the WLAN access point/router that is powered.
- Then connect to the internet connection with a built-in wireless LAN. It is to verify that the WLAN access point or router works properly.
- After that, shift the printer nearest to the WLAN access point or barrier-free area to get better connectivity of the network.
- Now you are required to ‘Run’ the temporary location of your printer within the 3.3 feet or 1 meter from the WLAN access point.
- In case the router or WLAN access point is pleasing the MAC address filtering then ensure that the MAC address of the Brother printer is allowed in the filter.
- While following the steps keep in mind that your Brother printer is using radio signals in the 4GHZ range. If you are using the 5GHz range then the printer will show TS-02 error on your device.
- From the Control Panel of your Brother printer, you can use Setup Wizard.
- Do it manually by entering the SSID and security information. Therefore, confirm it by entering all the details in the device.
- Before completion of the process, you must re-confirm the SSID and security information.
- Restart your Brother printer after completing the process.
Another Way to Resolve Brother Printer Error TS-02
You can fix this error by using the repair tool which is free to download and as well as easy to use. It will automatically scan, detects and repairs your computer for errors like TS-02. Follow the steps to use this tool:
- First of all, download the Repair Tool and save the file to the desktop that you can access easily.
- Once the download is complete, move to the file location and double click on it. This will begin the installation process.
- You will be directed to User Account Control, click Yes to continue.
- Now leave the checkbox unticked to allow the repair tool to begin an automatic scan and click on Install.
- The tool will now automatically install on your computer.
- The repair tool will start a preliminary scan of your machine.
- After the scan is complete, the tool will determine your areas of your PC that are damaged.
- Next, restart your computer.
Hope this blog helped you in resolving the error visit us for more.