How To Restore My iPhone without iCloud Backup
You are the user who factory reset your iPhone and forgot to perform a backup? Then you shall not panic as this is the place that will help you. So, you shall not be disappointed as you are not alone and there are other users who are facing the same issues but do not know how to proceed.
And for such users, we have come to the rescue and helped them to know how to restore My iPhone backup and other details. For that you need to refer to the steps mentioned further in this article.
Learning How to Restore iPhone Data without Backup!
- To start with, you need to be sure first that you can still recover iPhone data. And interestingly, the lost data is still there on the device even after iPhone and factory reset. The data is simply transferred from “Allocated” to “Unallocated” folder. And only when you create new files and occupy unallocated space these files will vanish from the device.
- Also you can use any tool to recover the data only the condition is that the tool must support the iPhone version that you happen to use.
After you have come to know about various ways to restore My iPhone without iCloud backup here are the steps associated with it.
Steps to Know How To Get Back iPhone Data Without Backup!
- Install the iPhone data recovery program on your computer and open it. And then click on the “Start” button from the “Recover from iOS device tab.
- You will see types of files that your iOS data recovery software can recover. Select the type of data that you need back and then you need to connect the iOS device to the computer.
- Click the “Scan” option and the recovery tool will be scanning the data that you need back.
- You are required to wait as the data is being scanned. And when the data is found, it will be shown in front of you so that you can select the items that you want to select and tap “Recover”.
And therefore, with the help of the above steps, you come to know about how to get back the data without backup.