How Do I Retrieve My Password For My Hotmail Account?
Hotmail is a free web application that is easy to use and fast in response. With Hotmail, you can separate the personal and professional email. Many benefits make it the most used web applications.
However, these days to make the system more secure and safe one have to use a different password. Remembering them becomes difficult to work and eventually they forget the password and fail to gain access. If you are looking for a solution of how to retrieve my password for my Hotmail, there are certain ways to recover the password.
1. Security question
- First, go to the login page of Hotmail
- Provide the information like ID and skip the password section
- Beneath the password section, you can see the forget password option
- Click on the “Forget password” option
- Now, you can see the new page, where the method of recovery is pop up
- You have to answer the security questions, and once the Hotmail check the answer, you will direct to a new page
After completing the process, Hotmail will send your password to your mail ID. You can log in with it and if need you can reset the password.
2. Alternative emails
It may happen that you don’t remember the answer to the security question. In that scenario, the alternative email address will help you in Hotmail password recovery. All you have to click on the email option and make sure that email is with you.
Once you provide the email, you will get the password on that email. You can use it to log in to your account.
If you still face issues recovering the account password, then you can connect with a support team of Hotmail.