Resolved: How to gain back access to the Hotmail account?
Are you one of those who have lost access to their Hotmail account and failing to perform the routine tasks? Then, you don’t need to fret out as you can regain access to your account using the recovery process. So, for the users who are not aware of the recovery options for their Hotmail account, they can seek complete info on the same by reading the info mentioned in this article.
Recovery options offered to the users to re-access the Hotmail account
For the users who have lost access to their Hotmail account because of a forgotten password or because of a technical glitch, they are offered the following recovery options:
- Phone number
- Security questions
Thus, by picking either of the recovery options, the user can reset their Hotmail account password. However, if required, the user can reach out to Hotmail account support for required help to manage their account activities.
Procedure to gain back access to Hotmail account
For the users who have no clue about the recovery process and failing to reset their account password, they can follow the steps discussed below and access Hotmail account services without any issues.
- To begin the recovery process, the user needs to visit the official recovery page.
- Here, the user needs to mention the email or username of the Hotmail account.
- Then, on the next page, the user can either request a code on the linked phone number or a password reset link on the email.
- Moreover, the user can even provide the answers to the security questions linked to the Hotmail account.
- By using any of the recovery options, the user can verify their Hotmail account and proceed.
- Once the account is verified, the user can reset the Hotmail account password and save the changes.
Besides, if the user fails to access the Hotmail account, they can seek help from Hotmail support and reach out to an expert and reset their account password in time to access uninterrupted email services.