If you have subscribed to Hulu + Live TV, you can increase your user experience even more with the Cloud DVR feature. Hulu recommends this feature for everyone that has Hulu’s live TV subscription to enhance their accessibility. By adding this to your Hulu subscription, you can record the live TV you watch through Hulu.
This will allow you to record any Live TV show and watch it anytime as per your convenience. You can use this feature to record your favorite live TV shows if you don’t get time to watch them when they go live. Once your recording is ready, you can enjoy your recorded shows whenever you have leisure time.
Hulu Cloud DVR: Things You Need to Access it
- First, you need the Hulu + Live TV subscription.
- Then you need a host device or media player compatible with Hulu + Live TV.
- That’s all you need to access the DVR feature on Hulu.
How to Use Hulu DVR like a Pro
When you complete the above requirements for Hulu Live TV, you can use the DVR function on Hulu. Here’s how you can use DVR to record your Hulu live shows, oversee your recordings, and do other amazing things:
If you want to capture either a single episode or all episodes of a TV show, follow these directions:
- First and foremost, open Hulu Live TV.
- Navigate to the show you wish to record to watch later.
- Make sure to go to the details page of the show.
- Now tap the + icon.
- This will add the show to the My Stuff list.
- Now you will see the record button next to the + icon.
- Press this icon to record the show.
- Now select from these options:
- Do not record: If the recording is already in progress, then choose this option to stop it.
- New episodes only: Only record the new episodes that the company is broadcasting for the first time.
- New & reruns: This option records all reruns and new episodes of the show.
How to Record Live TV with Cloud DVR on Hulu
Follow the instructions if you wish to record the live TV with DVR feature on Hulu:
- First, navigate to Live TV on your Hulu.
- Then Find the show you wish to capture with DVR.
- Now select the show you want to record.
- Press the Record button.
- The record button will start glowing red, indicating the recording has been started.
- Now go back to the previous Live TV screen.
- You will see the shows list, but the show you are recording will display a red dot.
How to Stop DVR recording
Once you have recorded enough of your favorite show, it is time to stop it so that you can watch the recording. Obey the steps given here to stop recording:
- Navigate to the show that you are recording.
- Once you have reached the detail page of the show, click on the record button once more to stop the ongoing recording.
- If you wish to stop the recording of a particular show, not from the LIVE TV section, go to My Stuff.
- Head to the show you wish to stop recording for.
- Then press on the recording button to stop it.
- Now select Do not record and then press on Save.
- Voila, your recording is saved to Cloud DVR.
Final Words This is how to use the Hulu Cloud DVR feature if you are a Hulu subscriber. We hope this article helped you in making the best use of your Hulu streaming service.