Apple devices are full of several specs and features in terms of accessibility and easy user-interface. Apple Watch provides such interesting features to view and check apps notifications. You can easily mirror or take a look at these alerts and notifications to work in a similar way on both devices. Apple Watch also provides customization features so that you can easily customize your important and unimportant apps in your way.
Here are the steps to follow if you want to set up and customize several apps notifications like Mail, Calendar, and Message, etc. on your wearable device:
Customizing Notifications for Apple’s Built-in Apps on Wearable Device
You can easily set up several customizations for most of the native Apple Watch apps right from your smartphone:
Initially, hit and launch the Apple Watch app on the home screen of your iPhone.
Then, tap the Notifications by navigating the section of My Watch.
Now, you will be able to see the app’s list installed on Apple’s wearable device. If you want to see the native apps of your Apple Watch, then go to the uppermost section of the screen.
Customizable Native Apps
If you are using watchOS 5 on your Apple’s wearable device, then you can easily customize these mentioned apps:
- Apple Pay
Now, let’s know how to customize several apps notifications on Apple Watch from the next step.
Customizing Activity Notifications
- Firstly, open the Apple Watch app on your iOS handheld device.
- Hit the Notifications tab there.
- After that, select the Activity option there.
Note: You can also turn Activity alerts on or off for stand reminders, goal completions, daily coaching, activity sharing, and special challenges.
Customizing Breathe Notifications
- First and foremost, open the Watch app on your handheld device.
- Then, press the Notifications tab.
- Now, hit the Breathe option there.
- Now, you can avail several advantages and settings of the Breathe app. One of these is the ability to customize the reminder’s number to get daily alerts. Here, you can mute or silent your notifications for the entire day or change the rate of your breath, etc.
Customizing Calendar Notifications
- Double-click the Apple Watch app to launch on your smartphone’s screen.
- Then, select the Notifications tab there.
- Hit the Calendar option.
- Now, choose Custom by navigating the Notifications tab.
- You can easily switch on or off all your Calendar alerts and invitations, upcoming events and schedules, responses, and shared calendar alerts.
Customizing Clock Notifications
- At the start, open the Apple Watch app on your smartphone.
- Then, hit the Notifications tab there.
- Now, press the Clock button.
- The notification settings for your wearable device manage to sound chimes in every hour.
Customizing Mail Notifications
- First, open the Apple Watch application on the screen of your smartphone.
- Then, press the Notifications tab there.
- Tap the Mail option.
- Hit the Custom tab.
- Tap on Allow for your email notifications. From this section, you can easily customize or toggle all your email notifications and alerts both for VIPs and general accounts. Sound and haptics can also be turned off or on.
Customizing Message Notifications
- At the start, you have to open your Watch app right on your iPhone.
- Then, hit the Notifications tab.
- Press the Messages option.
- Tap on Custom.
- Turn on or off your message notifications to enable or disable the feature, including sound and haptics. You can also change warning sounds to once, twice, never, three, five, or ten times.
Customizing Phone Notifications
Here are the steps to know how to customize your smartphone notifications and alerts:
- Tap and open the Apple Watch app on your smartphone’s screen
- Then, hit the Notifications tab.
- Press the Phone icon.
- Choose the Custom tab.
- You can easily toggle your phone alerts on or off, including sound and haptics.
Now, if you have understood how to customize several apps notifications like Mail, Calendar, and other similar notifications on your Apple’s wearable device, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Notifications, and select the program or feature you want to customize.
Hello There! I am Elisa Wilson, and you are welcome on this website! I work as a digital content writer for a tech startup company based in Los Angeles. I also post my work online as well, and my content varies across disparate niches. I try to use my working experience in my writing works, and I try to inform as many people as I can in a language that is not only informative but also user-convenient. You can use this link: YouTube.com/activate to check out a website dedicated to YouTube.