Do you have a new iPhone or iPad? You need to download useful apps and games to relax. You can purchase all the hardware related accessories from outside, but you can get apps and games for free. You can download free apps through the App Store. If you don’t know how to get necessary and useful apps and your favorite games right on your iOS device, then we will assist you. Here’s how:
Steps to Search for the Apps You Want Using App Store
Follow these instructions to do the same:
- Open the App Store on your iPad and iPhone.
- Then, hit the search bar located at the bottom right-hand side area of your display.
- Enter the search query you want.
- Then, press the tab “Search.”
- Now, get the best app you want from the resulting list.
- Note: Most of the apps are free but some provide premium services. So, you have to purchase some paid apps available on the App Store.
Steps to Download Apps and Games Right from the App Store
Here are the guidelines to know how to download apps and games via App Store on your device:
- First of all, select the game or app you like to download for free using the App Store.
- Then, press the tab “Get” if the app is free to download. You have to pay for the app if it’s a paid version.
- Now, put the registered finger over the Home tab to activate your Touch ID. You can also double-click the side tab for the Face ID verification.
Steps to Update Apps and Games Manually Over your iPhone and iPad
Here is how to manually update your desired games or apps right over your iPhone and iPad:
- First of all, you have to launch the App Store app on your iOS device.
- Then, hit the Profile tab located at the top-right edge of your screen.
- Now, scroll down and hit the option Update for the apps you like to update.
Steps to Update Apps and Games Automatically Over your iOS Device
Follow these straightforward steps if you want to update your apps and games on your iPad and iPhone:
- Firstly, launch the Settings page on your screen.
- Then, scroll down and then press the option App Store.
- Go to the section of automatic downloads, then press the option App Updates and turn it on.
- Once the app update is enabled successfully, all your apps will automatically update on your device.
Steps to Download Apps and Games Automatically from One Device to Another
In case you have multiple iOS devices like iPad, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, or all of them, you can also download the same apps and games over these devices, but these should be running under the same Apple ID.
- First of all, launch the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Then, scroll down and hit the App Store.
- Go to the Automatic Downloads section and then press the Apps tab to turn On the automatic downloads.
Note: You can also enable automatic downloads for music audiobooks and iBooks in a similar way.
Steps to Deactivate App Updates Over Cellular Data
Follow these guidelines if you want to disable app updates over cellular data:
- Firstly, launch the Settings app on your device.
- Then scroll down the page and then hit the option App Store.
- Now, press the Automatic Downloads tab located under the section Cellular Data to switch it off.
Go ahead, open the App Store, and search for the apps you want on your device. You can also set app updates when necessary.