If you are a fan of games or anime in general, then you must have heard of Pokémon. The name occupied most of our childhood and brings back happy memories. Pokémon Sword and Shield is the latest addition by Nintendo for every Pokémon lover around the world. The game has its flaws but has become the most successful game in the Pokémon franchise. If you have played the game then you must have come across Feebas.
Feebas is mostly ignored in Pokémon Sword and Shield due to its shoddy appearance. However, not encountering with Feebas is not surprising as it is rare. Feebas is supposed to be incredibly useless in Pokémon as a battler as this elusive fish has the capability of living in both the sea and in rivers. It can be of great use if evolved but how can Feebas be evolved? What are the places to capture Feebas? All these questions will be answered here one by one. Here is how to find and evolve Feebas in Pokémon Sword and Shield.
How to capture Feebas?
Since Feebas lives in water, you need to get ready for a fishing trip to capture it. To catch Feebas, you require to have some patience. Follow the given steps to locate Feebas:
- Acquire the ability to travel across the water on your Rotom bike and return to Route 2.
- You have to head to the Professor’s house where you will find a big lake on your left.
- Follow the shore to search the place to enter the lake on your bike.
- When you enter the lake and advance into the middle there, you will find a small island with two fishing spots.
- Be patient and try to find Feebas in either of the lakes with an Ultra ball or Lure ball.
Ways to Evolve Feebas
- If you want to evolve Feebas you found on Route 2, then you need a friend named Milotic.
- You have to start heading towards the north side of the lake while traveling on your bike.
- You will find a prism scale in the water indicated through a glint of an item.
- Now, you need a trusted friend to exchange Feebas to evolve it.
Some Other Ways to Get Milotic
- Milotic can be found in the wild directly by going to the lake of outrage and south lake. However, Milotic takes specific conditions and will appear under foggy weather.
- There is a high chance to find Milotic under foggy weather, so never hesitate to have a ride on your Rotom bike when it is foggy outside.
- Once you find Feebas and Milotic, then you will be able to get a number of these elusive fishes by trading. So, keep on hunting to get more and more of them.
Chloe Decker is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet, and new media. She writes for McAfee security products at mcafee.com/activate.