Being a reputed and the best institute for AMC exam preparation in Australia the queries we are asked by the candidates:
- What are the right books for AMC MCQ exam preparation?
- How to prepare for AMC exam?
- There are many books available which one to choose?
Exam Preparation Guide
MCQ examination is a comprehensive examination of medical knowledge and practice.
The MCQ CAT examination is a computer-administered examination that consists of 150 Type-A questions:
About the AMC preparation, it depends on how much time you give for studies, if you dedicate 6-8 hrs of sincere study, we believe 4 months are enough!
AMC MCQ exam preparation books
1. Anthology of Medical Conditions
2. Handbook of Multiple Choice Questions
3. Good Medical Practice
4. John Murtagh’s General Practice
If you’re an IMG and looking for more information on becoming a doctor in Australia or need help with AMC MCQ exam preparation