Black Desert Online is a leading sandbox multiplayer online video game. It is available on different platforms such as PS4, Xbox One and Windows. But according to the PC gamers, Black Desert Online keeps crashing constantly when they try to play it. So, if you are one of those facing the same issue, then here are some fixes to solve it.
Fix the Game Files on BDO launcher
Here are the steps for fixing the game files on BDO launcher:
- First of all, launch the launcher of Black Desert Online and sign into your account.
- After that, select the icon of the cogwheel on the right-hand side of the screen.
- You should select the button of ‘Click to start’ beside the Repair Mode option.
- Later, select the Yes button.
- Now, you have to wait for the procedure to finish and reopen the game to check the issue.
Fix the Game Files on Steam
If you use Steam, you can fix the game files in the following way:
- Firstly, open Steam then go to the Library section.
- Thereafter, through the list of games, select the ‘Black Desert Online’ option, and right-click on it then choose the Properties option.
- You should select the section of Local files then choose the ‘Verify integrity of game files’ option.
- Once you finish the repair procedure, you should open the game to test whether it’s working or not.
Shut the Background Apps
Following are the steps to close background apps:
- Go to the taskbar and right-click on it.
- Thereafter, select the Task Manager option.
- Now, select the app you would like to shut and right-click on it.
- Finally, select the End task option.
- Open the Black Desert Online then check whether the issue still persists.
Remove the Cache of Game
Here are the steps for removing the game cache:
- Firstly, shut the game client on your system.
- Then hold the Windows and E buttons for File Explorer.
- You should select the Documents option and choose the folder of Black Desert Online and double-click on it.
- Go to the folder of ‘UserCache’ then select the Delete button over the keyboard.
- Later, go to the installation folder of ‘Black Desert Online’ and remove the folder of Cache.
- Now, reboot the game to check the problem.
Reinstall Black Desert Online
You should follow these steps to reinstall Black Desert Online:
- Hold the Windows and R buttons to launch the Run section.
- Then input ‘appwiz cpl’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- Select the ‘Black Desert Online’ option, and right-click on it then choose the Uninstall button.
- After that, hold the Windows and E buttons over the keyboard to launch the File Explorer.
- Thereafter, insert ‘%appdata%’ into it and select the OK button.
- You have to remove the folder of ‘BlackDesertOnline.’
- Later, input ‘%localappdata%’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- Now, remove the folder of ‘BlackDesertOnline.’
- Finally, reinstall Black Desert Online game from the official site.
With the above solutions, your Black Desert Online game will no longer crash on the Windows 10 device. Now you can enjoy hours of uninterrupted gameplay!