Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure game. The story of the game is set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamor, as well as body modification. It is an extremely popular game available on several platforms. But according to some Steam users, they are unable to complete the game’s download process on Steam. So, if you are dealing with the same issue, then here are some resolutions mentioned below.
Untick the Bonus Content Beneath DLC
- Underneath the tab of LIBRARY, go to the Cyberpunk 2077 game.
- Afterward, right-click on it, then pick the Properties option.
- You should choose the tab of DLC and untick the ‘Cyberpunk 2077 Bonus Content’ box.
Modify Steam Download Server
- Go to the Steam Client and invoke the Settings pane by choosing the Steam option.
- After that, select the Settings option from the upper left menu.
- Navigate to the Settings pane and choose the tab of Downloads.
- In the section of ‘Download Region,’ select different regions inside the pull-down menu.
- According to the tests, the Asian server should substantially boost the speed of download.
- Once you have applied the changes, resume the download to test the issue.
Set Priority of Steam to High
- At first, hit the Win + R button to invoke the Run pop-up.
- Thereafter, input ‘taskmgr’ in it and select the OK button to open the Task Manager.
- Beneath the tab of Processes, find the ‘Steam Client Bootstrapper’ option.
- Afterward, right-click on it, then pick the ‘Go to details’ option.
- Go to ‘steam.exe,’ then right-click on it.
- You should choose the ‘Set priority’ option and pick the High option.
Remove Download Cache
- Navigate to the Steam client and launch the Settings pane by selecting the Steam option.
- You should click on the Settings through the upper left menu.
- Go to the Settings pane and click on the tab of Downloads.
- Click on the ‘CLEAR DOWNLOAD CACHE’ option.
- Now, hit the OK button.
Adjust the Bandwidth Limit
You can adjust the bandwidth limit by following these directions:
- Reach the Steam client and launch the Settings pane by choosing the Steam option.
- Go to the Settings option from the upper left side panel.
- On the Settings pane, choose the tab of Downloads.
- After that, reach the ‘Download Restrictions’ section and input a fresh value in the box.
- Once you have done so, hit the Apply button to save the changes.
- Now, you can easily download the game on Steam.