Learn The Process To Fix Facebook Not Working on iPhone.
Facebook is the social media gathering platform to share, chats, video calling and other excellent features as well.
If you found that your Facebook stops working and you not be able to fix this issue, then you can resolve this issue of Facebook not working by following the below mentioned points.
- In the initial stage of the process, first users are required to uninstall the app and launch it back again to fix unresponsive unloading Facebook.
- Now after following the above, just switch off and on the Wi-Fi to get back work done to be done for these you head to the settings> Wi-Fi cellular.
- User can clear the cache and website history.
If you are using Chrome browser
First and foremost user are required to head to the Menu button> then move to the privacy > now clear the browsing data> following above select the data you want to rid off > Now in the last step just Hit on the clear browsing data.
If you are using safari
First and foremost users are required to Move to the settings>then clear History and the website data.
Even after following the above steps if the user is unable to fix the issue, we can make use of below-mentioned steps.
- First and foremost users are required to delete the facebook app and reinstall it again.
- In the next move, just you have to tap on Hold the app> now tap on X button> following Delete the Pop up to confirm the account.
- Further, now download the official Facebook app.
- In the next move, now reboot device of your iPhone to fix it early.
- Further, now reset the configuration settings for that is required to follow (first head to the Settings> move to general> now Reset> now you completed and Reset all the settings.
- Make sure that you are using the updated version of the facebook app.
- Following, Check the DNS server setting.
All the above information is up to the mark and still you are looking for further assistance you may call directly to the customer support team of the facebook to fix Facebook not Working on iPhone