Google Chromium is an open-sourced browsing application that was launched by Google in the year 2008. This program is still widely in use for its dynamic speed and interface access. Google Chromium’s code is easy to obtain and can be used by other developers to generate various malicious programs. It increases the risk to your device safe and also for the data in the same frequency.
This application can be downloaded from virus-infected advertisement sites and pop-out ads. After some time, it corrupts your system’s uninstaller that built-in every device. In this case, you can’t uninstall it from your device. To make it remove from your machine, follow these guidelines to solve this problem:
Disadvantages of Uninstallation Error
This error is due to a corrupted in-built uninstaller application or feature. In this case, this makes your device much slower than usual.
It takes more of your device power and thus weakens the battery.
If this the case, it is recommended to remove all the corrupted files and data from your device by using a reliable antivirus program and then pursue these guidelines:
Using Control Panel on your Device
It’s a very simple and straightforward manner to delete Chromium from the device.
- First and foremost, hit the Control Panel to launch.
- After that, hit the Uninstall tab to remove a program.
- Now, a list of programs will appear, and you have to choose the Chromium as your preference.
- Then, tap on the Uninstall tab. This option will be located at the uppermost portion of the listing.
- Next, repress the options Uninstall that comes via confirmation wizard box.
- After that, you have to navigate to the AppData folder section and complete all the processes by abiding onscreen instructions for removing the Google Chrome folder.
- Now, delete all the data from your “Recycle Bin.” Then ensure that you have removed all the folder and files from that section.
- At last, reboot the device to accept and execute the fresh configuration.
Deleting Chromium through All Programs section
Pursue these guidelines to know how to remove Google based Chromium program from the device is very easy and precise manner:
- Hit the Start tab, and then you will see the Start menu on your screen.
- Then, hit the option Chromium.
- Now, press the Uninstall tab when it appears through confirmation wizard.
- In case you are still facing an uninstallation issue related to your Chromium, then follow the next procedure.
Using Uninstaller Software
In case you have applied all the above instructions, and the issue is still persisting, then it is advised to apply a reliable uninstaller for your Chromium elimination. Beware of fraudulent and suspicious elements or unauthenticated websites. If any, then remove all of them to make the way clear for removing the Chromium.
Using Virus Detection and Scanning Tool
It is advised to scan your entire device to detect the issues that restrict the Chromium to get uninstalled from your device. It might be corrupted system files, corrupted or malicious data as they play a great role in making hindrances for various programs and applications.
To perform a scanning procedure, pursue these instructions:
- Install PC Repair Tool on your device.
- Then, hit the button “Start Scan” to detect various Windows and file issues.
- After that, hit the Repair All option there to fix all the issues related to dangerous files and viruses.
Kellie Minton is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at webroot.com/safe and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.