How to fix when OK Google won’t work on iPhone?
Many people who are using OK Google on iPhone have reported about the trouble they are facing while using it. Google assistance might fail on the iPhone that is quite disheartening for the users as they have expected a lot. There are multiple reasons due to which OK Google won’t work on an iPhone. But at the same time, if the OK Google fault has occurred due to a quite small technical glitch, then it is effortlessly fixable. More specific details about ways to manage OK Google error on iPhone are as explained below.
What are the methods to fix OK Google issue on iPhone?
You already know that the OK Google not working error that has arisen because of some very minor technical fault is manageable with the help of simple tricks. Moreover, if you want to know the ways to fix the OK Google fault on an iPhone, then discover the correct solutions from below.
Ensure OK Google is turned on
- Unlock your iPhone and open the Google app
- Further navigate to Voice option from the Google app settings
- Next ensure that OK Google is already turned on
Update Google app on iPhone
- Navigate to the Google app on your iPhone
- Then open Google app to check latest updates
- If you see the open button it means your Google app is already updated to the latest version
Fix assistance language on iPhone
- Turn on your iPhone and find assistant app on the home page
- After that, open your profile from the top right corner of the app
- Next, look for the assistant option and then navigate to language tab
- Now you have to choose your native language for Google assistant
Hence a person can easily manage the OK Google not working on iPhone fault by similarly applying various methods as explained above. Besides, if these techniques to resolve the OK Google issue on an iPhone don’t work, then you can get further assistance from a technical person who will provide much better solutions then you have already applied.