Hulu is one of the most frequently used names in terms of getting the most adequate video content. The video content delivery market has expanded enormously in the past few years. Hulu has acquired its unique spot and space in this market, where there are millions of new video content floating every day. It is one of the most renowned OTT (over-the-top) platforms initiated by Walt Disney, with NBCUniversal also being a stakeholder. Hulu got its name from a Mandarin Chinese word that means bottle gourd. To get the best of the best video content from Hulu, open hulu.com/activate URL.
Hulu Subscription and Features
The Hulu streaming service provides a wide range of rich features that lets a lavishing entertainment experience. The features that Hulu delivers are:
● Streaming Library with thousands of TV episodes and movies
● Airing new episodes every day or just after the day they got aired
● Accessibility to the Hulu Originals
● Streaming the shows on Smart TVs, laptops, smartphones, and tablets
● One account can give accessibility to six user profiles
● Simultaneously watch on two different screens
● Zero ads
● Download and watch them at any time
● More than 65 top channels available with the Live TV with no requirement for cable
● Live TV guides present for navigating between channels
● 50 hours of cloud DVR storage for recording Live TV sessions and episodes
Famous Shows on Hulu
● The Undoing
● Life Fires Everywhere
● Better Things
● Homicide Hunter
● The Case That Haunts Me
● Children of the Snow
Supported Devices Hulu Streaming Services
Suppose the users are having supported devices or media players that are compatible with the Hulu streaming services. In that case, they can run the same without any issues arising during their usage. The platforms or the devices that support the Hulu streaming services and let the activation of the Hulu are:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- Samsung Smart TVs
- LG Smart TVs
- PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Switch
Hulu Activation Minimum Requirements & Configuration
Before starting a hassle-free and tension-free usage of Hulu streaming services, there are some minimum requirements that one needs to fulfill and complete:
● Standard Definition: 1.5Mbps
● Ultra HD 4K: 16Mbps
● Hulu + Live TV: 8Mbps
● 720p HD: 3Mbps
● 1080p HD: 6Mbps
Creating a Hulu Account
Follow these steps:
- Turn on the user’s system. Wait for the booting process to load the desktop on the monitor.
- Next, double-click on the web browser application present on the desktop to launch its application window.
- After the browser application window launches on the screen, go to the address bar and enter the URL secure.hulu.com/activate and press Enter or click the Search icon right of the address bar.
- Choose the plan related to the Hulu streaming services.
- To initiate the account creation process, enter the email address, password, and other personal information required by the Hulu streaming service to create an account.
- Next, select the payment option, billing information.
- Then, click on the Submit option.
Accessing Hulu Activation Code – Smart TVs
There are certain steps that are a bit different on Smart TVs, streaming platforms, and Apple TV for Hulu Activation. To activate Hulu on Smart TVs, following the given set of instructions:
- Power up the Smart TVs for which there is a requirement for Hulu streaming service activation.
- Download the Hulu streaming application on the respective platform (Streaming device or Smart TVs).
- Next, open the link secure.hulu.com/activate on the browser application. It will redirect to the login portal page, where the user has to enter the email address and password given during the Hulu account creation.
- Then, copy or note down the 6-digit activation key appearing on the screen after the successful login attempt.
Activate Hulu Streaming Service on your Streaming Device
Follow these steps:
- Turn on the streaming device or platform, along with the television, that one has to launch the Hulu application.
- After the Hulu screen launches, tap on the “Activate Hulu from Computer” option. Get the activation code and copy it down so that there is no chance of missing the same.
- Next, open a web browser on the smartphone, laptop, or computer and enter the link hulu.com/activate to go to the Hulu activation portal.
- Enter the user’s credentials, along with the activation code.
- Click on the “Activate Your Device” button.
Activate Hulu on Apple TV
Follow these steps:
- Turn on the Apple TV. After the home screen loads in it, go to the Apple TV store.
- Next, search for the Hulu app from the search bar by typing the same.
- Click on the ” Add to the List” on the specific place. The Hulu streaming service installation starts.
- Then, open the smartphone, laptop, or computer and on any of the browsers of the user’s choice. Enter the URL hulu.com/activate.
- Log into the Hulu account and select the respective Apple TV from the list to enter the 6-digit activation code.