iCloud is one of the fantastic and extremely helpful services provided by Apple that enables the users to sync all of their data across different Apple devices. It is a service that ensures that you never lose your data. And that is why it is always advisable for all of us to use any cloud service to keep our data safe and secure, and unarguably, iCloud is the best of all the cloud services. Well, to use the iCloud service, you need to create an account after which you can activate it. Once you activate the iCloud service on any of your Apple devices, all your data including photo library and all the apps will get synchronized on all Apple devices that you use. This way, even in the worst-case like losing or accidentally damaging your phone, there is no chance of losing the data.
This feature is used for various other apps like Apple Pay. It is always a better option to have a different iCloud account that you can use separately for any app purchases. Switching your iCloud accounts on an iPad is a simple task. Do you want to switch between iCloud accounts on your iPad? Want to know the way to do so? If yes, then no need to go anywhere now. We have got your back. Here, in our following article, we are going to provide you with the methods of changing or adding a different iCloud account on your iPad. So, please go through the complete article to know the technique.
The Steps to Change and Add a different iCloud Account on Your iPad
Anyone can easily switch between different iCloud accounts on their iPad. Along with that, you can easily add a different iCloud account as well on your iPad. This follows a simple procedure, including some easy steps that you need to follow. So, now it’s time when we should move towards the steps of doing so. Have a look below:
- To change the iCloud account on your iPad, sign out of your active account. You can do this by going to the “Settings” app from your iPad.
- Tap on the profile name that you can find at the top left corner of your iPad screen.
- After this, you will reach your Apple ID and its account page. Here, you will see a list of all your devices associated with your account.
- Scroll down through your screen until you see an option of the “Sign Out” located at the bottom of your iPad screen. Tap on the option.
- Now, a pop-up message will appear on your screen asking you to maintain a copy of all your data on this device.
- After selecting the data that you like to keep on your iPad, go to the option of “Sign Out” positioned on the right-hand side of your screen.
- A pop-up message will appear on your screen, asking if you are sure to sign out of your account. Tap on the “Sign Out” option to confirm. And if you are not sure, then simply tap on the “Cancel” option.
And now, wait for some time until all your iCloud data is removed from your device. After the removal of all the data, now you are ready to log into your new iCloud account on your iPad.
The Steps to Sign in to a New iCloud Account
To sign in to your new iCloud account on your iPad, follow the steps given below:
- Now, when your iPad is no longer signed into an account, head to the “Settings” app once again.
- Go to the option of “Sign in to Your iPad” placed at the top left sidebar.
- Enter the Apple ID and Password in the given space.
- And now, after entering your login credentials, a verification code will arrive at your other Apple device. You have to enter that verification code on your iPad. It may also ask you to enter your iPad’s passcode for a security measure.
- And now, it may take a while to load all your data associated with your new iCloud account.
After signing into a new iCloud account, it will automatically get linked with everything on our iPad. Now, you can easily differentiate between two different accounts on your iPad and can use a separate account for any purchases.
The Steps to Change iCloud account on iPad for App Purchases
- To do this, navigate to the “Settings” app from the home screen of your iPad.
- Now, scroll down through the sidebar of the Settings screen and tap on the option of the “iTunes and Apple Store”.
- Tap on the “Sign in” option and enter your login details associated with the account. And you are done changing your iCloud account. Now you can use that account anytime when you want.
So, this was the procedure considering the methods to change and add a different iCloud account on an iPad.