We assume that your AVI video files are either corrupted or unplayable on the installed media player. This issue led you to search how to recover AVI video files?
Do Not Worry…
You land in right place. We will tell you all about the AVI format, its causes, symptoms, workarounds, and also a direct & easy solution that will recover any AVI video regardless of its size and corruption level.
Keep reading to learn detailed insight into this issue.
User Query #1.
User Query # 2.
User Query #3.
The Most Effective AVI Recovery Advice
Alike any other file format AVI format is also prone and vulnerable to data corruption. No matter if AVI videos are saved on an internal/external hard drive, pen drive, flash drive, SD card, memory card, or any removable storage device.
But the considering point is that, regardless of what caused the AVI to file corruption, you can recover it in the easiest steps. However, you should know that what is preventive measures the user should take while initiating the recovery process.
Point 1. Do not install the recovery tool on the same location where corrupted/ infected/ deleted/ missing data is located. Such as AVI file storage location.
Point 2. Avoid download or saving the file in the same location as corrupted AVI files.
Point 3. Download and perform the recovery actions as soon as possible.
Point 4. The sooner you take action, lessen the chances of overwriting AVI video files. And user will get the maximum numbers of healthy recovered AVI video files.
Overview of AVI File Format
- Microsoft’s solution to Apple’s QuickTime architecture was Audio Video Interleave (AVI) files.
- In the early years of the format, high image quality meant high storage space, which was improved slightly by new codecs like DivX.
- Many devices support and play AVI, but it is too large for many technological applications.
Due to this kind of challenge is more likely to get corrupted and become impossible to access AVI files without repairing them.
Responsible Reasons for Corruption of AVI Videos
Before learning about how to recover corrupted AVI video files, it is necessary to find out that what major causes of AVI file corruption are. Give a look:
- Issues within storage Device – Virus Attacks, power failures, faulty hard drive, and many more. Fortunately, you can fix these issues if you take small preventive measures such as Regular Antivirus scans, Using UPS to avoid power breakdown, safely removal of an external device, etc.
- Issues in Video – In case of AVI video is not downloaded properly or transferred correctly then the AVI file will get corrupt and become useless. Just be a little more careful while performing these actions.
- Issues in Format of video – The video is not properly encoded or converted into an incorrect format, or played inappropriately which caused code damage. If any of this issue is faced by you then you have to properly encode it, and try to access it with its respective application only.
Now you know that what the culpable reasons are, now you can move to the recovery process of AVI files. Make sure to execute above mentioned precautionary steps wisely while initiating the recovery procedure.
Recovery Steps of AVI video files
Now to recover the AVI video files you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps. And all of your corrupted/deleted/virus-infected/missing/hidden files will be displayed on the recovery panel with all their major attributes.
You only have to choose the files or folder accordingly and save them in your chosen location. Let start with the recovery process.
Step 1. Download and Launch SysTools Hard Drive Deleted Video Recovery Software on your Windows device.
Step 2. Now if you want to recover AVI video files from external storage, then attach it and click on Refresh view. For internal drives, simply choose the specific drive and click on the Scan button.
Step 3. Once the recovery process is complete, choose the recovered files or folder that contain AVI files.
Tip – You can use Filter option >> Video Folder option to refine the recovered files to videos only.
Step 4. Once you are satisfied with the selection of AVI files, simply click on the Save button to initiate save the recovered files. Provide the destination location to save them in the safe location of the system.
Good Job… Now all of your recovered AVI files are recovered without any data manipulation or loss. These recovered files will be in a healthy format and with data integrity. Now you know that how to recover AVI video files in just four steps.
Users who encountered issues while playing the AVI files, seek to know that how to recover AVI video files from computer. We understood the requirement of users and provided a direct and instant solution to recover files from any kind of storage device. Not only has the SoftwarePro hard drive file recovery tool offered numerous video file format recovery in a single utility along with all other multimedia files.