Mention The Steps of Recovering The Delete Google Account:
Google account, once deleted, can be restored easily by the users by following the Google recovery process. You can recover your account in a month time only. If you have deleted your account and you want to recover it, you are at the right place.
You Deleted Gmail account recovery helps you to get back the access of your account. The executives will dedicate help you out get over this issue. They are also available 24/7 to provide you with the aid to your issue.
Process To Recover Your Google Account:
- You will only be able to recover your deleted Gmail account in a month time. So, act fast.
- Go to the recovery page of Google and fill in the email address of the deleted Gmail account.
- Click on the tab “Next” that will be situated below the text field.
The next step is to fill in the password in the text field situated in the middle of the page. After that, click on the Next button below the text field.
It will show the continue tab. Click on that, and you can directly go to the account creation page. You will be able to restore your email address that has been deleted.
- You can now review your account information as well as the recovery email address or the phone number.
- You will have to hit the “Submit” button that will be situated below the account information section.
- Enter your phone number in the field in the middle of the page. You will receive the text message.
- Hit the continue button and then you will get the message from Google that contains the verification code.
- Enter the verification code in the text field.
- At last, click on continue below the field of verification code. This will recover your account and will also take you to the Google account page.
You can have more information by calling on the helpline number and discussing your issue with the executives about how to recover the deleted Gmail account. We assure you the best services.