Here’s How Would You Recover Your Facebook Account Through Friends
Have you lost access to your Facebook account? And are you also unable to recall the recovery information such as the phone or email address associated to your account? Well, in that case you can try the account recovery via using the Trusted Friends option to get access to your Facebook account. However, it requires you to setup the Trusted Friends option in your account at the time you create it.
Therefore, if you have already created your account’s Trusted Friends option, but have no idea about how to use it, then read this post further and follow up with the Facebook account recovery process.
Process To Reset Facebook Account Password Via Using Trusted Friends
- At first, get access to the Facebook’s account recovery page in your web browser.
- Net, enter the email address/phone number/username linked to your account, then hit the Find button to look up for your account.
- After finding your account, select the “No longer have access to these?” option, and then you’ll be prompted to enter the phone number or email address. But since you don’t know them, click on the “No longer have access to these” link.
- Now, select Trusted Friends link to recover your FB account, then you can see the “How Can We Reach You” page.
- Enter an alternative recovery phone number/email address that you currently using, and then click on “Reveal My Trusted Contacts” option.
- Follow the on-screen steps to send the recovery codes to your trusted friends from the list, then contact them asking about the codes.
- Mention the received codes in their particulars, then go through the onscreen instructions for your Facebook account recovery.
- Eventually, setup a new password for your FB account followed by saving the changes.
Moreover, you can also contact the FB tech support team to consult about Recovery my facebook account queries.