How to remove a Gmail profile picture?
Would you like to take off the Gmail profile picture? If yes, then here you will receive the required information on the same. Gmail is one of the best email services that are used by millions of people all across the world. It is known for its interactive and secured services. Gmail profile picture is among those features; you can remove it, delete it and change it. Everyone wonders about how to remove Gmail profile but it can be easily done with the help of a few steps. Follow the below mentioned steps.
- First of all, you need to sign in to the Gmail account using the username and password.
- Once you are signed in, then the user needs to tap on the Albums option.
- After that, you need to go to the Profile Photos Album.
- Then, you need to refer to a photo that can be set up within Gmail.
- Afterwards, the user needs to open to Settings.
- From settings, the user has to open the General.
- Then, the user needs to move to the My Picture.
- Under this section, you need to select the Picture and then pick No Picture option.
After going through the above-mentioned process, one can easily remove Gmail profile picture in a very effective and quick manner. If you still have any queries, doubts, or details, then you can feel free to contact the customer support team to acquire useful and reliable solutions in a brief span of time. They provide best customer assistance where the customer representative is highly-qualified and well-trained to assist the users in a highly simple manner. In addition to this, you can visit the service desk to resolve all your problems.