Remove Passwords From a PDF File?
In order to remove passwords from PDF files, there are certain steps that one can resort to. To decrypt the files, the user needs to download certain PDF password remover tools that can be utilised to remove the passwords from the files that are in the PDF format. In this paper, we are going to look at a step-by-step guide to how to remove a password from a PDF file? So follow until the end.
- Step 1 Download Adobe Acrobat tool on your device where you would like to access the PDF file.
- Step 2 Begin opening the file in the Acrobat application and proceed further.
- Step 3 In order to use the unlock tool, select the tools option followed by protecting and encrypt and then finally select the remove security option and proceed further.
- Step 4 Finally you need to remove security. This can be done in two ways depending on the nature of the password security employed in order to protect or encrypt the document.
- For document open password, the users need to select the ‘OK’ option in order to remove the password from the PDF file.
- For a permission password, the users need to type it in the permission box and need to select ‘OK’ two times in order to decrypt the file or to remove password from PDF file using the Adobe Acrobat tool.
There are various other tools readily available on the internet that offer great scope to remove password from PDF. I hope this helps with How to remove password from PDF.