How To Reset PayPal Passwords?
PayPal is an advanced system that administers online payments and provides services across the globe. With the coming of PayPal, the traditional systems of money methods such as checks and money orders have been replaced by more welcoming electronic forms of online money transfers that are fast and easy and don’t come with any hassles whatsoever.
In this paper, we are going to cover a step-by-step guide that one can resort to in order to reset the PayPal password that is highly important while using the application as it protects the users from any potential threats and frauds. If you are someone who needs help with the password resetting process, then you have come to the right place. Keep following until the end.
PayPal Password Reset Steps Are as Follows:
- First and foremost, users need to visit the Login page.
- Select the option that reads ‘Having trouble logging in?’
- On another window, you will be asked to enter the email address that you used for the PayPal account. Enter that and hit the ‘Next’ option.
- After clicking the Next option you will receive four options that you can utilise in order to reset your PayPal password. The four options are as follows: Have us call you, Receive a text, Receive an email or Answer security questions.
- Now if you select the security questions option, you will have to enter the answer and hit the continue option. Your card details may be requested to enter that and then create a new password for your PayPal account.
- The ‘Have us call you’ option gives you a code that you can utilize in order to get access to your account and there you can create a new password.
The text and email will allow you to receive a 6-digit code through which you can Reset PayPal password with much ease.