Reset Yahoo Mail Password With a Step-By-Step Guide.
Mails play an important role in the world today and Yahoo is stealing the limelight by providing great services and features to the users. However, if Yahoo services are interrupted because of some or the other problems then it could be tiresome.
Today in this paper we are going to look at how one could reset Yahoo mail account password without much fuss. If you would like to know a step-by-step guide then follow what unfolds next.
Yahoo Password Reset
- First and foremost, the users must log in to their Yahoo account. For this, you need to visit mail.yahoo.com.
- Next, you need to fill in the email address that you registered with Yahoo.
- Once you have successfully filled in your email address, just hit the next button.
- You need to enter the password. If you don’t remember the password then you need to click on the Forgot password option.
- Once you click that, you will be redirected to another page, where you will find the options that are available to reset Yahoo mail password.
- You will be able to see the contact number provided by you, followed by the email address.
- Next, you need to choose any one option either email or phone number and proceed further. If you do not have access to the mail or the phone number then you need to select the ‘I need more options’ link. Remember this will only work if you have earlier provided more contact information.
- Once you select the option through which you would like to reset Yahoo password, you will receive a security code that you need to enter when prompted. You could either enter it manually or else could copy-paste the code.
- After entering the security code sent to you, the next thing that you need to do is create a new password for your Yahoo mail account.
- Re-enter the password and select the continue option and you are done with reset Yahoo account password.
Things to note
There are certain things that one must keep in mind regarding Yahoo password reset. Things are as follows: