Facebook is the biggest social media platform and people have been using it for a long time. Uploading photos and videos on Facebook is pretty simple, and it’s common there. People share their memories on Facebook in the shape of photos and videos. After uploading a photo or on Facebook, users can download it easily, but it can be difficult if there’s a huge number of photos saved there.
If you’re willing to save or download photos from Facebook that you have shared in the past few years, you’ll have to go through a certain process. A lot of Facebook users are now downloading their photos from this platform since the company has decided to make some changes to its privacy policies. You can now download your messages, videos, photos, posts and many more things from Facebook.
Doesn’t matter if you’re using a smartphone device or computer, you can start downloading your Facebook data through a certain method. If you’re not aware of the method to save your Facebook data, here’s the guide for you.
How to Save All Images from Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account.
- On the Facebook app, press three lines on the top-right side.
- Slide down and press the Settings & Privacy option.
- Select Settings.
- On the computer, visit facebook.com/settings to open the same tab.
- Find the Your Facebook Information option.
- Under the Your Facebook Information tab, select the Access Your Information option.
- Windows and Mac users can visit facebook.com/settings to access similar options.
- Press the Download your information option.
- Now under the Download your information tab, slide down and press Photos and Videos under Your Information section.
- Slide down and select the Create File option. Make sure to choose the preferred media quality of your files.
- After pressing the Create File option, you’ll be sent to the Available Copies tab.
- Facebook might take some time to check and read your files, but you’ll see a download button once the file is ready.
- Press the Download option.
- Now you’ll have to type the Facebook password to download the files you have created.
Once you enter the password, the file will begin to download. This is how you can download your entire Facebook photos in a single process. However, if you want to download photos individually, you’ll have to follow a different procedure.
How to Save Photos Individually from the Facebook
In case you don’t want to download the entire Facebook photos of your account, you can download photos individually. Here’s how you can download photos individually.
- Open an image you posted on Facebook.
- Click on the three-dots.
- Select Save Photo to save the photo in your phone’s gallery.
That’s all you have to do to download photos from Facebook individually. If you download all photos at once, they will be downloaded as a ZIP file. You’ll have to unzip the ZIP file to view all downloaded photos. However, if you don’t download all photos at once, all photos will be sent directly to the photos gallery.
In the Facebook app and website version, the options are pretty similar. By following the above-mentioned steps, you can download photos from both the Facebook app and website version. Downloading photos individually or at once will not harm your device at any cost. If you don’t want to use Facebook from now, you can just delete your account from the privacy section.
Before deleting the account, make sure to download your complete Facebook data including conversation, posts, photos and videos, settings and more. Once the account is deleted permanently, you won’t be able to restore your data from it.
Facebook has done a great job by allowing users to download their data individually and completely at once. Indeed, Facebook is a great social media platform, and people use it for business purposes as well, but if anyone doesn’t prefer it, they can just delete their account and move on to other platforms easily.
Hello There! I am Elisa Wilson, and you are welcome on this website! I work as a digital content writer for a tech startup company based in Los Angeles. I also post my work online as well, and my content varies across disparate niches. I try to use my working experience in my writing works, and I try to inform as many people as I can in a language that is not only informative but also user-convenient. You can use this link: YouTube.com/activate to check out a website dedicated to YouTube.