The Alarm helps the users to be on time for either office or a special meeting. You can easily set the Alarm using the Clock app on your device. Setting-up the alarm is not a tedious task as this feature has several options to customize as per your schedule. It is available on iOS devices too, like iPhone and iPad. If you are using iOS devices, this feature helps you a lot in being on time either for a doctor’s appointment or an official meeting with someone.
Here is how to set Alarm on iPhone and iPad to complete all the tasks on time:
Setting-Up Alarms on iOS Devices
Setting the Alarm is very easy as you can easily do the same right on your iOS devices. Here is how:
- At the start, open the Clock app right on your iOS home screen.
- Then, press the Alarm tab. You will find it as the second icon from the lowermost left-hand side edge of your device screen that similarly looks like the alarm clock.
- After that, hit the Add button there. It’s the plus sign icon situated at the uppermost right-hand side edge of your device’s screen.
- Now, swipe upward or downward of your screen to get the picker panel in order to choose the desired thing like minutes, hour, AM, or PM.
- Then, hit the Save tab situated at the upper right-hand side edge of your device screen.
- Now, the newly created Alarm will appear on your Alarm screen and is automatically enabled. Your iPhone will blare to wake you up for an important meeting even if it is under DND or silent mode. It ensures to wake you up on time.
Turning On the Alarm on Your iOS Device
Once you have successfully set up a new Alarm, it will be automatically enabled by default, but once the Alarm is completed, it will disable on its own. In case you like to use the same once more, you need to have manually disabled it back. To do the same, follow these steps:
- At the start, open the Clock app on your Home screen.
- Then, hit the Alarm button there. It’s the second icon located at the lower-left edge. It will be visible just like the alarm clock there.
- Tap the switch situated just after the Alarm you want to enable. You will see the green light flashing on your screen.
Disabling an Alarm on Your iOS Device
Once you set a new alarm, it will be enabled automatically, but it doesn’t mean you need to wait till it lasts or automatically turns off. You can manually disable an alarm right on your device. Here are the steps to do the same:
- First of all, open the Clock app on your device’s home screen.
- Then, hit the Alarm tab. It’s the second button from the lowermost left-hand side edge of your screen. It looks like an alarm clock.
- Press the Off/On tab on the Alarm you like to turn off. You will see a white circle on the right-hand side portion of your display.
Now, you have successfully disabled the alarm on your gadget.
Setting-Up a Repeating Alarm on iOS Device
Setting a repeating alarm is not a tedious task. In this case, you don’t need to turn it ON every time you want. Just set the same and forget it. If you desire to set-up a repeating Alarm, then follow these steps:
- Initially, open the Clock app on your device.
- Then, press the Alarm button. It will be available as the second icon from the lower left edge of your display, similar to the alarm clock.
- Hit the plus-shaped icon located on the upper right-hand side of your device’s screen.
- After that, swipe your page upward or downward to get the picker section. Here, you can choose a particular time like AM/PM, hour minutes, etc.
- Hit the Repeat option. It’s the first-time option located just beneath the time.
- Press the day or days of the week on which you like the Alarm to repeat.
- Hit the Back tab. It is situated at the upper left-hand side edge of your screen.
- Then, press the Save option there. It is located at the upper-right edge of your device’s display.
Editing an Alarm Time on Your iOS Device
You can easily edit the Alarm when needed right on your device, be it iPhone or iPad. Here is how:
- First of all, open the Clock app on your device home screen.
- Hit the Alarm tab there. It’s the second tab from the lower-left edge of your screen that appears like an alarm clock.
- Press the edit button. It is situated at the upper left-hand side edge.
- Select the Alarm you like to change.
- Now, swipe either upward or downward to get the picker section. Now, you can select your alarm schedule mode like an hour, minutes, AM, or PM. It will help you to reflect on the new time you like the Alarm to ring.
- Now, hit the Save tab there. It is situated at the upper right-hand side edge of your display. You can wake up at a very reasonable time.
Changing Alarm Sound on Your Device
If you like to change or customize your alarm sound on your device, then follow these straightforward steps:
- Get started, open the Clock app on your device’s home screen.
- Then, press the Alarm button situated at the bottom edge of your device.
- Now, press the Edit tab there. It is situated at the upper left-hand side edge of your screen.
- Hit the Alarm icon if you want your Alarm to sound different.
- Press the Sound option there.
- Swipe up or down the page to access various sounds.
- Next, select the one you like for your Alarm. It will also preview the sound you want for your device clock alarm.
- Tap on Back. It is located at the upper-left edge of your screen.
- Hit the Save option situated at the upper right-hand side edge.
Setting the Alarm is very easy on any device, be it iPhone or iPad. You need to set the Alarm first using the clock app. You can change the default alarm sound by hitting the Sound tab located inside the Clock app’s Alarm section. If you want to customize the alarm time, you can do so as per your requirements.
Hi, this is Elisa Wilson, a tech-savvy from the Canadian province, Alberta. I am a computer science graduate who is currently working as a tech research analyst at Kforce Technologies. Alongside providing detailed info-graphics to studies in question, I also create instruction manuals and troubleshooting guides as per the client’s requirement. Recently, I have created a Roku activation guide, and here’s the link you need to follow: roku.com/link.