In this article, we will discuss the ways with the help of which you can set custom charging animation on your iPhone. iOS had seriously been lagging in this department of personalization. With the introduction of iOS 14, a series of features regarding customization has been introduced. From the ability to customize the app icons to the changing of the home screen widgets, you will see a lot of features in the latest iOS update. One among them is setting the custom charging animation. Below we have mentioned the steps with the help of which you can set a cool animation when you place your device in the charging socket.
Set Custom Charging Animation on iPhone Running iOS 14 or Later?
The first thing we need to do is to select the desired animation by using the charging animation app. Further, we will be setting up the charging animation by using the Shortcuts app. This needs to be done to let the animation play automatically whenever the device gets plugged in.
After setting up the animation, you can download your favorite charging animation app with the help of the steps that we have mentioned below:
- First, you have to install your favorite charging animation app.
- Some of the free charging animation apps you can use are: Charging Sound, Charging Sounds and Effects, and Charging Animation. You will see a magnificent set of free animations. Before that, you have to download the app of your choice and then choose your favorite animation.
Use Shortcuts App to Set the Charging Animation on Your iPhone
You can use the Shortcuts app for setting the charging animation on your iOS device with these steps:
- After selecting the desired animation, launch the “Shortcuts” app from your iOS device.
- Further, press the “Automation” tab appearing at the bottom.
- Click on the “Create Personal Automation” option.
- Further select “Charger” by scrolling down.
- Ensure that “Is Connected” is pressed on.
- You need to click on “Next” present at the upper-right corner of your device’s screen.
- Again, click on “Next.”
- Further, you need to turn off the “Ask before Running” toggle.
- Then press “Done” situated on the upper right corner.
- Press the “iPhone is connected to power” option and then click on “No action.”
- Then press on the “Add Action” button and choose “Scripting.”
- Press on the “Open App” option and then click on “Choose.”
- You can then select your desired charging animation.
- Further click on “Back” appearing on the top left corner, and then click on “Done” to confirm.
So, these were the steps with the help of which you can set the desired charging animation for your iOS device. Once you have saved the changes, the charging animation you have set will automatically start playing when your device gets plugged in.